Saturday, January 26, 2008

Misc.

Thanks for your concerns, belledame and DBB. Sometimes it's good to know someone's out there in these great big internets.

My grandparents gave us the money to pay for my tuition etc. I got most of the classes I wanted; those that I had to switch out are proving to be a blessing in disguise, as the books were at least a hundred dollars cheaper, even though I was lazy and bought most of them at the campus bookstore.

Plus the fact that one of the interchangeable classes I wanted wasn't open, but the other possibility? Is taught by one of the better professors I think I've had (knock on wood). He has the best voice I think humanly possible for reading William Blake.

Wulfy and I were trying to get a group together today for a daytrip specifically to procure mustard-based barbecue (which is a novelty to me), but the plans fell through so we're just hanging around little Hippieton today.

So, there's a brief update on my general life...the only other thing going on is my passive dislike of a girl who used to be one of my better friends here; I don't actively hate her right now, I just don't want to be around her...ever. Beowulf has written up the breaking point in that relationship, I just don't want to bother.

I hope (how many times have I said this?) to post a post with some real substance soon. I at least do have some stories to tell.

1 comment:

belledame222 said...

hey, not 'tall. glad to hear things seem to be getting a little brighter again.

mustard-based barbecue: that's a Carolina (I forget which one) thing, right?

btw, speaking of big Internets stuff, had something I wanted to ask you; drop me an email? bel4 AT earthlink DOT net.