Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sooooo...

I decided upon graduating to take a year off of school.

That year is up.

Now what?

Man, a BA in Literature gets you nothing.

Anybody have any ideas on how to become an editor?

Anybody have any advice on getting really awesome recommendation letters for gradschool?

Anybody know if you can put a key back on a keyboard when even the little squishy doohickey underneath is gone? My quotation mark key popped off...more than a year ago and I'm sick of it. I managed to write a thesis without it, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I have a degree in English Honours and I can't do much with it. I feel like English only prepares you for Academia.

On that note, I'm sure you won't have trouble getting into grad school. Literature is a competitive field though (kinda the case with most Academia). As for editing, have you considered interning?